GOODWILL KEYSTONE AREA PRESENTS...Women of Wealth!
An exciting new initiative designed to address the unique challenges faced by women, particularly women of color and Latina women, in their pursuit of financial security.
To equip women of all ages with the knowledge, tools and resources needed to enhance their financial well-being, laying the foundation for a legacy of prosperity within their families and communities. The WoW program is designed to be flexible! We aim to ensure that all women can participate by offering adaptable learning experiences, including in-person and virtual sessions, both group and one-on-one, along with follow-up services.
What WoW Offers
WoW offers comprehensive financial education to include:
- Earning: Boost your income potential
- Spending: Master smart money choices
- Saving: Build a secure financial future
- Investing: Grow your wealth strategically
- Debt Management: Conquer and control debts
- Asset Protection: Safeguard what you've earned
- Beyond Basics: Explore entrepreneurship, gig economy and more
- Tech Tools: Navigate financial goals with cutting-edge resources
IF INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT THE WOW PROGRAM AND HOW TO GET INVOLVED PLEASE CONTACT:
Taylor Gilbert, WoW Program Director