Goodwill Rewards Card & Email Promotions
Goodwill Keystone Area stores have the Goodwill Rewards Card Program, which is FREE. Discount items will be posted on the “rewards” chalkboard at the front of the store.
Reward cardholders are eligible for:
- 50% off on featured items every day
- 15% off all merchandise every Monday for Seniors (55 years and older)
- 10% off all merchandise every day for military members and veterans (ID required at sign-up)
- Emails with special promotions. Includes $5 off coupon in your Welcome Email. Ask your sales associate to add your email address to your Rewards Card account.
- NOTE: if you have provided your email address and are not receiving emails from Goodwill Keystone Area, please check your spam or promotions folder AND ask your sales associate to verify the email address we have on file for you.
How does it work?
Customers interested in the Goodwill Rewards Program can sign up at a register at any Goodwill Keystone Area store and receive a Rewards Card. Our sales associates will be happy to issue you a card. Our associates will scan your Rewards Card every time you make a purchase so that discounts will be applied to sale merchandise. You can also provide your email address to receive information about the Rewards Program and upcoming promotions.
Please note that Goodwill Rewards Cards are only available at and can only be used at Goodwill stores managed by Goodwill Keystone Area. For a list of our stores, click here.
If you have any questions about Goodwill Rewards cards, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rewards Program – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Goodwill Rewards? Goodwill Keystone Area’s Rewards Program is our way of saying “Thanks for shopping with us!”
- Why am I not receiving emails even though I provided my email address? If you have provided your email address and are not receiving emails from Goodwill Keystone Area, please check your spam or promotions folder AND ask your sales associate to verify the email address we have on file for you. NOTE: if you are using Gmail, look under the promotions tab, if you find an email from Goodwill Keystone Area in your Gmail promotions tab, click on it and drag it to your inbox to ensure that future emails make it to your inbox. You can also add email@example.com to your contacts list within your email program.
- Does the Rewards Card cost me anything? It’s free! The Rewards Program and Card(s) is our way of thanking you for shopping with us and supporting our mission to help people with disabilities and other barriers to independence in achieving their fullest potential as workers and as members of the broader community.
- How does it work? Sign up in a Goodwill Keystone Area store at the register. Our sales associate will be happy to issue you a Rewards Card. Our associates will scan your Rewards Card every time you make a purchase at a Goodwill Keystone Area store. Reward discounts will be applied to sale merchandise. Goodwill Rewards Cards are only available at Goodwill stores managed by Goodwill Keystone Area.
- What are the benefits to being a member of the program? Goodwill Rewards cardholders will be eligible for discounts on select items every day. Discount categories will be posted on the “rewards” chalk board at the front of the store.
- What discounts will I receive with my card?
1. All Rewards cardholders receive up to 50% off SELECTED merchandise everyday.
2. Seniors 55 years and older receive 15% off all merchandise every Monday (ID required at sign-up)
3. Veterans receive 10% off all merchandise every day (active military or veteran ID required at sign-up)
- Why do you need to scan my driver’s license? Scanning your license fills in the name and address fields only for the Rewards program. It makes the sign-up process quicker and more accurate. If you do not have a driver’s license or if you choose not to use it, our sales associates can enter your contact information.
- Why do you ask for my phone number and email? We may need to contact you if your card is returned to us, or if there is a question about your Rewards account.
- Can I sign-up for Goodwill Rewards without an email address? Yes, you can sign up for a Goodwill Rewards Card without an email address and still use your card. However, giving us your email address will allow you to receive special offers and promotions.
- How will you use my contact information? We will use your contact information for the purpose of updating you on the Rewards Program or notifying you of upcoming promotions or Goodwill news. We will not share your information with any other organization or individual.
- Will my personal information be sold? Absolutely not! The information provided for the Goodwill Rewards Card program will never be disclosed to a third party.
- Can I use my card on sale or discounted items? You must be a Goodwill Rewards customer to be eligible for discounts on selected merchandise.
- How old do I need to be to receive a Goodwill Rewards Card? You must be 16 years of age or older to apply for a Rewards Card.
- Can my family members use my card? What if they want their own card? We ask that each person in your family have their own Goodwill Rewards Card.
- What if I lose or damage my card? To replace your card, simply go to any Goodwill Keystone Area store and a sales associate will immediately provide you with a new, activated card.
- What happens if I forget my card? It is important to use your Goodwill Rewards Card every time you shop at Goodwill. If you don't have your card with you, a sales associate can look up your account by your telephone number before beginning your transaction.
- Will my Goodwill Rewards Card be accepted for online purchases on shopgoodwill.com? No, Goodwill Reward Cards can only be used at store locations throughout the Goodwill Keystone Area.
- Will my Goodwill Rewards Card be accepted at the Outlet Center? The Rewards Card is only accepted at our regular Goodwill Stores, not our Outlet Centers.
- How do I change my Rewards Card contact information (i.e. name, address, phone, email, etc.)? You can change your account information by visiting any of the Goodwill Keystone Area stores and a sales associate can change your account information.
- Is this a limited time promotion? This is not a temporary promotion. This is a program that Goodwill Keystone Area is committed to providing for our customers. The program and discounts may change from time to time.
- Will I earn or use points when shopping at a Goodwill Keystone Area store? No, the Goodwill Keystone Area Rewards Program is not currently a points program.
- Can I use my Goodwill Rewards Card at stores outside the Goodwill Keystone Area territory? No, the Goodwill Keystone Area Rewards Card is only valid in the Goodwill Keystone Area territory. To find a store near you, click here.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.