Ron Kratofil, President & CEO of Goodwill Keystone Area
Ron Kratofil moved to Lancaster in 1991 to accept the position of President of Goodwill Industries in Lancaster. Prior to this move, Ron was on staff with the Goodwill Industries in Pittsburgh for 13 years. In 2003, Ron became the Executive Vice President and COO of Goodwill Keystone Area (GKA). GKA is the regional merger of the Goodwill Industries International affiliates in Lancaster, Reading and Harrisburg serving 22 counties in central and eastern Pennsylvania. He became President and CEO of GKA in January 2007.
Ron earned a B.A. degree in criminal justice from Indiana University of Pennsylvania and a M.Ed. in rehabilitation counseling from the University of Pittsburgh and an MBA from Penn State Great Valley. Ron received the 2012 Frank Grady Award for outstanding leadership in a United Way partner.
Ron’s current community activity includes:
• Member - PA Workforce Development Board
• Director - William Penn Human Services
• Member - Rotary Club of Lancaster
• Facilitator - Leadership Lancaster Board Leadership Academy
Ron’s past community activity includes:
• Director - PA Association of Rehabilitation Facilities
• Director - Leadership Lancaster
• Director and Past President - Lancaster County Youth Hockey
• Past Chair - PA Association of Goodwills
• Varsity Coach and founding member Warwick High School Ice Hockey Club
Meet Goodwill Keystone Area's volunteer board of directors, click here.