About: Goodwill® at Homefields Farm
What is Goodwill® at Homefields Farm?
Goodwill® at Homefields Farm provides each member with freshly harvested food,
grown without chemicals. We practice sustainable growing that enriches the soil and produces food that is
more nutritious, tastes better, and lasts longer!
How does the farm work?
Each week from June to November you come to the farm for your share of produce,
harvested and cleaned, ready for you to pick up. Pruners are available for flowers, herbs, and specialty
produce in the pick-your-own fields.
Why should I join?
- The food: You’ll be eating local, in-season produce- a tempting
array of 45 fresh and delicious vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- The farm: Bring the family to pick strawberries and
blueberries and show your children how and where their food grows. Connect directly with the people who grow
your food and the land that brings it forth. Stroll through the fields and peek in the greenhouses to see how
the crops are growing. Join old friends and make new ones at community potlucks and picnics. Experience the
tranquility of being outdoors.
- The mission: Your membership directly supports the people with
disabilities that we train and employ. They develop new skills on the farm and enjoy the fruits of their own labor.
1. Become a fan of Goodwill® at Homefields Farm on Facebook.
2. Keep up to date with activities at the farm by:
reading the Goodwill® at Homefields Farm Blog.
3. Take a Virtual Tour of Goodwill® at Homefields Farm.
For more information, please contact:
Goodwill® at Homefields Farm
PO Box 38
Millersville, PA 17551